This is the easiest pulled chicken recipe you’ll ever make. Grab your favorite BBQ sauce and a rotisserie chicken, and you’ll have yourself a big bowl of pulled chicken in under 10 minutes.
Over the weekend Hubs and I moved into a new place… and in doing so, had to first use up the leftovers in our fridge. That’s where this recipe was born.
Enjoy this one — and consider bringing it to a summer picnic or BBQ… or pack it for a work lunch! Just because you’re sitting at a desk while others are lathering themselves in coconut sunscreen and sipping fruity drinks, doesn’t mean that you have to skimp on summer flavors. Am I right?
- 2 cups of shredded rotisserie chicken
- 5 heaping tablespoons of BBQ sauce (recommended: Jack Daniels Original No. 7 Recipe)
- 2 sandwich flat breads
- 4 slices of extra sharp cheddar cheese
- Mix the chicken with the BBQ sauce. Feel free to add more or less sauce depending on your taste.
- If the chicken isn’t warm, cover chicken-BBQ sauce mixture with plastic wrap and heat in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Spoon onto a sandwich flat. Top with cheddar cheese.
- Top off with sandwich flat and enjoy!