Can you tell that I love Trader Joes’ Roasted Red Pepper Spread? I’ve practically made an entire recipe around it. This delicious chicken cutlet sandwich is something I’ve been making almost every day.
A batch of chicken cutlets are the ultimate, easy weeknight dinner that can be converted into anything. Last week I decided to make sandwiches for Hubs and I, which were so super easy. Looking back, we probably could have made these into open-faced sandwiches because ciabatta’s have A LOT of bread! One sandwich and you’ll be super full.
- 2 ciabatta rolls
- Trader Joe’s Roasted Red Pepper Spread
- 2 chicken cutlets (each piece dipped in egg, coated with bread crumbs and fried in oil until golden)
- Baby spinach
- Optional: Red onion, sliced cucumbers, avocado
- Slice each ciabatta roll in half. Spoon the Roasted Red Pepper Spread on each side.
- Layer the chicken cutlet, a big handful of baby greens and top of sandwich.