Vodka + club soda, it’s super waist friendly with minimal calories! Pair that with watermelon and you have yourself a very nice cocktail.
My favorite place to eat watermelon is on the beach. Nothing beats the refreshing cold, sweet, juice-filled melon on a hot beach day. Hubs always laughs at how I always manage to sneak a container of it in our beach bag.
Random fact: Whenever I order Italian ice, my #1 preference is a scoop of chocolate ice and a scoop of watermelon ice. Is that weird? LOL
- 3 ice cubes
- 1 shot vodka
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup fresh watermelon, pureed
- 1/4 cup club soda
- Lemon slice (for garnish)
- Place the ice cubes in a short glass.
- Add the vodka and lemon juice. Top with watermelon puree and club soda.
- Garnish with lemon slice.
- If you don't like the consistency of the watermelon puree (it can be a little chunky), you can strain the pureed watermelon through a cheesecloth.