It’s amazing how easy it is to create your very own Christmas wreath – with the added benefit of choosing whatever wreath, garland and colored bow you like, and this is a DIY project that can be repeated throughout the year.
Tip: Go to your local craft store and buy garland or bows that are on sale. If you shop at Michaels, they put a 40% off a single item coupon in every Sunday paper insert.
For this wreath I spent $4.99 on the wreath itself, $3.99 on the garland and $0.99 on the bow, making this a $10 Christmas wreath. Yeah!
- 24″ plain green wreath
- 5 foot Christmas garland
- 1 Christmas bow
- Fray up the branches on the wreath, so that it looks real (mine was flat when I bought it!).
- Wrap the garland around the wreath, leaving the right-side area clear of garland (this is where the bow will be tied).
- As you wrap the garland, twist the garland around branches to ensure it stays in place.
- Once you’re done wrapping, give your wreath a once-over and bring as many of the beads to the front of the wreath.
- Tie your bow in the space you left empty. Hang and enjoy!