Dress up your six pack this holiday season! This one is an oldie, but goodie. Last Christmas I stumbled across the cutest pin of a Guinness 6-pack dressed up an individual reindeer. I immediately ran to the liquor store and Michael’s to pick up my craft supplies.
It was adorable, delicious (to those that like Guinness!) and a guaranteed conversation starter. Do you have children attending a holiday party, too? Buy a 6-pack of root beer bottles and dress those up as well.
- 6-pack of Guiness or preferred bottled beverage
- 12 brown or metallic pipe cleaners
- Hot glue gun
- Googly eyes
- Red pom-poms
- Wrap brown pipe cleaners (personally, I couldn’t find just brown so I bought silver and it worked just the same!) around the tops of the bottles.
- Twist smaller pieces around to make antlers.
- Then hot glue on googly eyes and red pom poms on as noses.