Making homemade Christmas ornaments is one of my favorite things to do in the weeks leading up to Christmas. They’re adorable touches to add to your Christmas tree and thoughtful gifts for loved ones.
This ornament looks a lot harder to make than it actually is. Just have your #1 tool handy… tweezers! Because you need to place the mini trees on the bottom of the ornament, the tweezers will help you press them into place. If you want, add more trees in the ornament to create a little forest.
Just wait for the glue to dry and your ornament will be ready to hang on the tree within 10 minutes.
- 1 clear glass ornament
- 3 mini Christmas/pine trees
- Hot glue gun, plus glue sticks
- Sparkly fake snow (note: if your craft store doesn’t carry this, just add white glitter to your fake snow)
- Mini Christmas bulbs (optional; find these in the miniatures section of your craft store)
- Take the top off of the ornament. Put a dollop of hot glue on the base of the mini Christmas tree, and with a tweezer press it to the bottom of the ornament until secure. Repeat for remaining two trees. Let cool.
- Fill ornament with snow, glitter and mini Christmas bulbs.
- Line the neck of the ornament with hot glue and secure the top.
- Tie top with ribbon and hang!