This is the epitome of a fast and easy weeknight dinner. It’s garlicy. Tart. Buttery. Crunchy. Oh so good.
Honestly. Does the garlic + lemon + butter combo ever fail? I can’t wait to have friends over for dinner — this will definitely be on the menu. Some great side dishes would be steamed veggies with rice (see photo) or a garden salad. Try this recipe and let me know how it works for you!
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons white wine
- 1/2 pound raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1/2 cup panko
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, whisk together garlic, lemon and white wine. Mix in the shrimp.
- Pour shrimp, garlicy mixture into a baking dish.
- Mix the melted butter, parsley and panko together. Then sprinkle panko mix over shrimp.
- Bake shrimp for 15 minutes, then broil for the last 3-5 minutes (until golden).