I was looking for something sweet after dinner tonight. Specifically, chocolate.
Browsing my fridge, I set my eyes on a container of Chobani Non-Fat Greek Yogurt in my fridge. Then I thought about how much I love frozen yogurt. But then I thought, “Why does it need to be frozen?” And that’s how this sundae was born.
This faux fudge sundae satisfies your sweet tooth, while loading you up with Greek yogurt goodness. I loved it and will absolutely make this my go-to weeknight dessert.
You can thank me later. 🙂
- 2 scoops of Chobani Non-Fat Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Hershey’s Lite Chocolate Syrup
- 1 teaspoon semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Optional: Sprinkle of wheat germ or crushed nuts
- Scoop the yogurt onto a plate or bowl.
- Drizzle the chocolate syrup on top, then chocolate chips (and wheat germ/nuts if you’re using).