I really can’t say it enough: tilapia is the fastest, tastiest dinner I have ever made. From the outside it looks like I spent time cooking it, but in reality I spend more time mincing the garlic and measuring out the ingredients. Easy and delicious.
If you liked my Parmesan Crusted Tilapia, you’ll definitely love this one!
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons panko
- Salt and pepper
- Pam (or any cooking spray)
- 3 tilapia fillets
- Old Bay seasoning
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Mix garlic, lemon juice, butter, panko and a few sprinkles of salt and pepper.
- Line baking sheet with foil and spray with Pam, or any cooking spray.
- Place tilapia fillets on the tray and sprinkle with Old Bay. Broil (525 degrees) for 2-4 minutes, or until fish is cooked.
- Take the fillets out of the oven, flip, sprinkle with Old Bay and broil again until white.
- Take the fillets out again and spoon lemon-garlic mixture on top of each one. Broil until golden.
- Serve with a sprinkle of fresh parsley.