Chocolate + Oreo + White Chocolate = AMAZING!
Honesty is the best policy on Fancy Fork. That said, these were supposed to be fudge squares, but ended up being “bites” after I had trouble peeling the wax paper from the hard fudge. Cooking is always a learning experience, isn’t it?
However, despite my issues… these taste amazing.
If I were to make these again (which I absolutely plan on!), I think I’ll refrigerate the fudge, then roll it into balls – kind of like a truffles. I bet these would be amazing balled up and stored in the freezer. I did that for my White Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Bites and those were incredible! Especially with summer coming up, chocolately-Oreo bites would be an incredible treat.
I made these Oreo Fudge Bites for an office party. And I left with none. Now THERE’s a trusted testimonial. 🙂
- Line a 9×9 pan with wax paper.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt the chocolate pieces in the condensed milk. Sprinkle with salt.
- Once melted, pour into 9×9 pan.
- Press the white chocolate chips on top, followed by Oreo pieces.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours or until firm.
- Slice into squares OR roll into balls.