We’re in the thick of pumpkin spice season! This festive orange Pumpkin Spice Smoothie is the easiest to make. It’s creamy, with a hint of banana and pumpkin spice. If you have a sweet tooth, add more honey to your batch.
Health nut? Use agave nectar (it’s sweeter than honey, so use less!) instead of honey and up the wheat germ.
And at this point you’re either completely sick of it or on the pumpkin bandwagon. I’m the latter – completely and utterly still obsessed with pumpkin. And butternut squash. And cinnamon. I love autumn. I really, truly do. And my dedicated Pinterest board is proof.
- 3/4 cup vanilla Greek yogurt (I used Chobani’s Non-Fat Vanilla Greek Yogurt)
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 frozen banana, chopped into chunks
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon wheat germ
- Place all of the ingredients into a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Pour into two tall glasses and serve.