You’ll love this super easy side dish! Aside from the green beans, you most likely have all of the ingredients needed for this recipe – parmesan cheese, olive oil, garlic powder, salt, pepper – making this 100% stress-free.
[Am I the only one that stresses about side dishes? They’re so hard to decide!]
Another fabulous thing about these green beans is that they’re perfect for ANY season. They fit perfectly with roasts in the cold months and BBQs in the summer (<consider serving them cold!).
This is one of those simple recipes that doesn’t need much fussing. You’ll love the roasted flavors tossed with parmesan cheese. Plus, they’re skinny and diet-friendly!
- 12 ounces fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan or Pecorino Romano cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spread out the green beans.
- Drizzle the olive oil on top of them and season with garlic powder and salt and pepper to your liking (about 1/4 teaspoon of each).
- Roast in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Toss the green beans and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with grated cheese.