Easy chicken quesadillas, ready within minutes! Just another example of how a rotisserie chicken uses are endless!
I made these chicken quesadillas for dinner one night and they were easy and so delicious. In retrospect, I would’ve piled on a side salad and maybe some avocado slices. And maybe a little more cheese. Because we roll like that.
Within minutes you have a delicious dinner — even appetizer! — that’s customizable for mild and hot spice lovers.
Love these. And I hope you do, too!
- 1 cup rotisserie chicken (use pickings off chicken)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 bell pepper, cored, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup onion
- 1/2 cup extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 tortillas
- 4 tablespoons salsa, divided
- Drizzle the olive oil in a medium pan and saute the bell pepper and onion until soft.
- Layer the chicken, bell pepper and onion mixture and cheese, divided between two tortillas.
- Place a tortilla on top of each and press in a griddler until golden or in a pan, flipping once each side is golden (about 5 minutes total).
- Serve with scoops of salsa.