Make brussel sprouts a side dish that everyone will love! This is an easy recipe that brings out the nutty flavor of brussel sprouts. By adding sweet cranberries, a quick toss of balsamic and a sprinkle of Parmesan, you’ll have a festive dish that’s both colorful for the eyes and your palette.
Enjoy this low carb dish that’s full of nutrients – at Thanksgiving, you’re waist and extra helping of pumpkin pie will thank you!
- 1 bunch of fresh brussel sprouts (or 14 individual ones), halved or quartered
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 4 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- In a large pan, saute the brussel sprouts in olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Stir occasionally for 8-10 minutes.
- Add the balsamic, cranberries and Parmesan. Toss and serve.