A simple, yet delicious breakfast or snack: layered Greek yogurt with crunchy granola and fresh berries.
And lucky me, I had just enough yogurt to pull this together, plus a few strawberries and a whole package of Trader Joe’s Blueberry Muesli.
Use this recipe as inspiration for your own yogurt parfait! Here are some ideas:
- Instead of strawberries, use blueberries, raspberries, chopped peach or apple
- Instead of the muesli, use homemade granola or crumble up one of those packaged granola bars
- Consider adding a handful of nuts for some extra protein
The world is your oyster when it comes to a yogurt parfait. Plus… it’s probably the cheapest parfait you’ll ever eat. No thanks, Starbucks, Pret a Manger, Le Pain Quotidien and McDonald’s… I don’t need your fast food versions!
- 6 heaping tablespoons of vanilla Greek non-fat yogurt
- 6 heaping tablespoons of granola (I used Trader Joe’s Blueberry Muesli)
- 6-8 strawberries, quartered
- In a short glass, spoon 3 heaping tablespoons of yogurt to the bottom, followed by granola and strawberries.
- Repeat step one, then enjoy!