These decadent bars are layered with cookie dough, Oreos, cheesecake and chocolate crumble topping. It’s creaminess and crunchiness in each bite. Extremely sinful. Extremely delicious.
At first glance these cheesecake bars look like they’re hard to make. But, I promise you – so long as you have an electric mixer and parchment paper, this recipe is a synch!
Of course, as the chef, you earn first dibs on the best part: taste testing the cheesecake mixture!
Whether for a pot lock, family gathering, or because you’re just the sinister most sinful person keeping these all of yourself ( 🙂 ), you’ll absolutely love these.
- 16.5 ounces store bought chocolate chip cookie dough, at room temperature
- 9 Oreos
- 12 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9x9 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Press the cookie dough into the baking dish - into about a 1/4 inch thickness. Bake the cookie dough for 20 minutes, let cool.
- Using an electric mixer, cream the cream cheese, sugar, egg and vanilla until smooth.
- On top of the cooled cookie dough, place the 9 Oreos in a 3x3 pattern.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture on top of the Oreos. Smooth until fully covered.
- For the topping, sprinkle the crushed Oreos and Symphony bar on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. Let cool.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. Pull the parchment paper to lift the cheesecake bars out of the pan. Cut into bars or squares.
- Store refrigerated; let bars come to room temperature before serving.