After seeing mini Christmas trees in my local Michael’s craft store, I had to find a use for them! So in the name of gift giving and jolly goodness, I made these snowy Christmas scene tree ornaments.
Aside from the glass ornaments and mini Christmas trees, this was a project that mostly used scraps or leftovers from past projects (don’t you LOVE that!).
If I were to make these again, I’d love to buy mini crafty Christmas lights to string around the tree. Or hot glue gun tiny ornaments onto it. And as always, if kids are involved be sure to buy the plastic ornaments so all fingers stay intact.
Snowy Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Mini Christmas trees (find them at your local craft store)
- Glass ornaments
- Hot glue gun
- Fake snow
- White glitter
- Small fake berries (I used leftovers from the DIY Vintage Christmas Ornament craft)
- Flakes of pine cone (I used leftovers from the DIY Vintage Christmas Ornament craft)
- Christmas ribbon
- Take the top off of the ornament. Put a dollop of hot glue on the base of the mini Christmas tree, and with a tweezer press it to the bottom of the ornament until secure. Let cool.
- Fill ornament with snow, glitter, berries and pine cone flakes.
- Line the neck of the ornament with hot glue and secure the top.
- Tie top with ribbon and hang!