Don’t you just love side dishes that just require mixing? They’re the best! This took about 5 minutes to throw together.
This broccoli slaw is crunchy and creamy with pops of sweetness from the dried cranberries. Absolutely delicious.
I bought a package of Trader Joe’s Broccoli Slaw, but you can just as easily substitute any coleslaw package. It’s definitely a taste of summer, especially topped on a pulled pork sandwich.
Oh, and this is another Hubs approved recipe! Success!
- 12 ounces broccoli slaw
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup, mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon distilled vinegar
- Optional: Handful of dried cranberries
- Mix all of the ingredients together – that’s it!
- Store covered in the fridge.