The next time you have company over, make a homemade veggie platter with bell peppers as the “dip holders.”
It’s super easy and makes for a nice presentation on a big, veggie filled platter!
- Cut-up veggies for your platter (e.g. celery sticks, mini carrots, broccoli florets, cherry tomatoes, sliced pepper or cucumber)
- Two bell peppers (that up straight on their own – I bought 1 red and 1 yellow)
- Veggie dip
- Organize your cut-up veggies on a platter.
- Slice off the tops of your two bell peppers and scoop out the insides.
- Scoop your veggie dip inside the bell peppers and serve in the center of the platter.